.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Latest on My Journey (twin flames)

Twin Flames... you know how they say you can never get away from them? I find that to be the case more so for the subject then the man. lol




Tony and I have been separated nearly two years at this point and there still isn't a day I don't think of him, pray for him, send him love and light, but the two years have served me well and I'm grateful for them. Above all else, I follow that which I know as god. I struggle the most with this area of twin flames, speaking to it, because I care more about the quality of your life and the connection of your soul to your own truth than I do any religion, philosophy or theory. Still, I renewed my twin flame sanctuary domain today.

This was a big deal for me because I wasn't going to. I'd let it expire already, but then in the last week, I had three different people tell me I'd saved them with what I do in this, plus one person who literally said she was going to kill herself until she found my writing. That wasn't a twin fame thing, but it still hit me deep. I've had two people tell me I am the most grounded person out there writing about twin flames and one literally begged me never to stop because people need that. Most people I've run into think my being grounded is a bad thing, but it is who I am. Then this morning someone told me I was a soul mate guru...

At this point it's getting a little hard to ignore that what I'm doing here matters and while
it is good for me to find more balance in my life, it's not good for me to entirely cut off a piece of myself in the process.



I wanted very much to put this all behind me. I love all of you I've walked with these past few years and my heart goes out to every single person in pain, but I hit a point end of last year where I started questioning what I was doing and why. I love my life, but I'm broke all the time because instead of working, I'm helping people. I get enough hate mail from trolls that I stopped sharing most of my journey publicly and moved it all to the Patreon blog. It is not easy to be as transparent and vulnerable as I've been these past few years. There is a definite cost to me and this year, I decided it was too high and wanted out, but the same as you can never fully walk away from your twin, I'm not sure I can fully walk away from this.



More, I feel god is using me and that matters to me. 

However, if I'm going to stay in this, I need to have a system set up that protects me from the hate, helps me maintain what sanity there is left, and still gives me time to write my fiction. After that, it's time to unapologetically start saying what I truly believe about all this. I can no longer be in this and be restrained out of some fear of offending someone. A new era seems to be about to begin as I try to accept this calling and balance it out with the rest of my life.

My greatest hope for anyone experiencing a twin flame, karmic soul mate, or any life altering romantic relationship, is that you survive it, and transcend from the experience. This was my experience with the twin flame. I live today in contentment and bliss, in separation from my twin. I specialize in navigating the Twin Flame flame journey with a focus on health - not reunion and a lot of people don't like that. I'm not for everyone and I won't apologize for that anymore.

I believe there is so much we simply don't know about this phenomena and the label is really a problem at times. We are here to learn. To do so we must have an open mind, be willing to listen to our souls, our guides, our own gut instincts, and be brave enough to follow threads wherever they take us.

I have walked the twin flame journey and have experienced everything from the intense connection, the erotic bliss and the excruciating pain and I've helped other people every way I could. Now I'm offering, exclusively through Patreon, one on one mentoring to help you navigate the fires of this experience to your highest good. I know that I'm not interested in doing one shot readings. There is money in that, but what matters to me is your life. I want to walk with people, not give them a few soundbites and a ray of hope and never hear from them again. It was a really important part of my journey to realize this and make the decision to stop doing public readings anymore.

The type of work I do now with the mentoring is so specific and detailed that I can't tell you exactly what will happen between you and I once we start working together, but I will help you find peace, support your journey, and share with you all the things that I learned along the way. We'll have one session a month in chat, lasting no more than 2 hours, plus emails to help you with any questions or crisis points that arise. You'll receive my mentoring newsletter a couple times a month and in general, I'll be your friend on call, if you will.

I know the drama, the pain, bliss, confusion, but most importantly, I know how to survive it all and use the gift it brings to become the person you are meant to be and fulfill your purpose in this lifetime. I've seen too many lost to the fire, if I can help you navigate your way through, I'd be honored to do so.

The cost of this service is $75 per month and includes all the other offerings my subscribers are privy to, from my private twin flame journey, to my day to day spiritual walk, to my fiction and so much more because I am a twin flame, but I have a whole life and I talk about all of it, sharing my journey with those who wish to walk with me.

If you aren't able to join at the mentoring level, or are unsure, I invite you to come be a part of what's happening over at Patreon anyway. Subscriptions start at just $1 a month so there truly is something for everyone. We are a small group, but growing, grounded in health and a determination to thrive as twin flames whether in reunion, or separation.

What keeps me doing this work, is because of what it's done in my life. I know it's possible to not just survive this, but to live the life of your dreams because of it. That's what I'm doing and I never would have, if not for my own twin flame journey.

www.patreon.com/SamanthaLucas

No comments:

Post a Comment