.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blessed!

What I love about the twin flame experience is how it transforms us when we don't fight it, when we don't try and force it into a particular stereotype, when we let it do it's thing. My twin taught me who I really am, he taught me who god really is, he taught me how damn strong I am and how much I'm capable of real love and how damn good I can be in a relationship... he taught me what it is to love without any expectation or demand for reciprocity.

I loved him from my soul solely because it was always my soul's desire to do so.

I knew his essence all my life and the day I met him I knew that.

I'm so blessed to be a twin, even if he's not in my life now, he has made a lasting impact and allowed me to transform into something so much more than I ever could have been without him.

Blessed be all the twins, for we have such strength and are such a gift to the world. Never forget that, no matter how deep the pain or how great the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment