.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Twin Souls VS Soul Mates

As if soul mates wasn't a heady enough topic for me, now suddenly I've been introduced to the concept of a twin soul or twin flame. They are supposedly exceptionally rare, but I'm trying to add the understanding of this to my personal journey and exploration on the subject of soul mates.

Twin Flames are very different from a soul mate and very rare. Twin Flames are two people in two separate bodies that supposedly share the same soul. Twin Flames meet each other in their first incarnation so that they remember the soul frequency of the other being. There is some debate about whether or not twin souls are together in any other life than the first and last, but it is literally your missing half from the beginning of time. The reunification of twins is also a very, very holy event.

Their reunification is holy because it is literally the coming together of a PRIMARY energy from Source itself. Meaning, the energy Twins generate is of such a high frequency and so pure, that the work that Twins do together is of immense importance and usually helps inspire humankind to evolve to a higher state of consciousness.

Soul Mates are other souls that have agreed to connect with you on this planet for a purpose. In some cases it is to clear up karma, in other cases it is unfinished business, and for some it is to accomplish a particular goal together. Soul mates seem to be souls you have encountered in past lives, so in essence you can have hundreds, if not thousands of soul mates.

IF you have a twin soul, you only have one.

From all the reading I've been doing it seems much like human births, most are single births. So it is with the soul. On rare occasions a twin is birthed by natural means, again so it is with the soul. I think this is why I've always felt different my entire life. Why I've felt like there was a piece of me missing. Why I've always believed in there being someone out there who literally is my other half, even while I fought the idea all the way.

What I'm discovering about twin souls that I find very pleasing, is that it seems twin souls have a higher calling to truth, being authentic and fulfilling god's purpose in their lives... all things I'm very much for. In fact what I'm seeing is that your twin soul is drawn to you by seeking your higher self, by putting god above all else. The energy that creates, calls out to the twin soul.

"The twin flame is far more apt to find you or appear to you if you place the (spiritual) path before all else." Brian Weiss, M.D.

Because twin flameship seems to act as a direct portal into the heart of God, the amount of Light that pours through it is like that in no other human-to-human dynamic. It is for this reason that twin flames, once (and if) awakened and ignited to each other, can only sustain a harmonious relationship if
they have an extremely high degree of mutual surrender to God’s Will for them. Twin flameship is not human love; it is Divine Love using two human portals.

The recognition of a twin soul, though oftentimes instantaneous, other times, only one recognizes and then it is that one's task to try and awaken the other, but from what I'm seeing that can really only be done when the soul has reached a certain level of enlightenment.

There are no dependencies in a twin soul relationship because the "sense of self" has been developed quite well within each of the partners. To reach that point, a certain degree of internal balance and happiness must first be nurtured and achieved. Then, during reunion, the essence of one simply flows into the essence of the other to create the completeness. There is no effort involved.

It is also impossible for twin souls to remain separated on any kind of permanent basis. When in relationship, they will continue to have have conflicts. However, they will be driven to resolve these conflicts (and any past karma) as quickly as possible. Nothing is left unsaid. Nothing is left to chance. There are no games. There is no pretending. There is no deception. There is no fear of reprisal because unconditional love is the foundation upon which their relationship has been built. In essence, they can just be themselves. And as each conflict resolves, the bond of love between them takes on renewed meaning and strength. Such is the nature of this very divine and profound union.

Many would assume that a twin soul relationship with be smooth and harmonious, but in truth I'm seeing a lot of people saying there are many conflicts between these two, in large part due to Karmic healing that needs to occur between them, but these conflicts are dealt with in a very natural state. A twin soul cannot let a hurt, a miscommunication, a thoughtless occurrence, just go. In other words, the "making up" part of the relationship is so second nature and completely natural that the thought of not making things right between the two would seem foreign and unnatural.

 Twin flames are souls that were created in pairs at the very beginning of the universe as we know it. These twin flames are connected through a resonate energy that is unique to each pair; a bond that cannot be severed by any force in this universe. This energy is called Twin Flame Energy and it exists independently of any personal energy that either individual may have ‘picked up’ in this or other lifetimes. When either twin is living authentically and from their heart, they are living in their Twin Flame Energy. If both twins are living within their Twin Flame Energy then, thanks to the power of attraction, they WILL find each other.

The True Twin Flame comes to you to as a mirror. The Reunion may activate childhood trauma of abandonment, fear of rejection, regret, disappointment and inability to be intimate and committed. The Sacred Twin Flame Reunion calls for you to let go of all egoic responses so you can immerse deeply into love and ecstasy.

When Twin Flames Re-unite, they generate a vortex of energy that may be seen as a light in the darkness of the 3D consciousness. With the integration of these harmonic polarities, the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts: the two create three and the third is a very potent force, a force of light and love... at an extremely pure level.

All I know for sure is that all my life I knew I had what I considered at the time a soul mate out there someone. I knew there was a piece of me missing. I knew that I belonged to someone. And I knew that most people didn't feel the way I did. Now I think I'm beginning to understand why.

20 comments:

  1. Ascension through another? A soul that divides only in 2? We are all ONE. Every ONE comes to you as a mirror. This article made me feel sad for the writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sad for you. Because this is very real...

      Delete
    2. OH ALL WRONG ! SAD FOR YOU CHE THU !
      ~ *

      Delete
    3. ELSA AGREE TO YOU , YEA HA HA SO SUCH ALL NONSENSE ! ^ * ~ !

      Delete
  2. If you felt sad, it's because you know nothing of me and you made a judgement based on one article. I'm very sorry that's where you were led.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL NONSENSE STUFF EVERY NONSENSES HA HA ! ~ *

      Delete
  3. I liked this post very much. I'll be sharing it with my Twin Flame. It's funny because most people think that their life partners have to show up with a bang, but lots of times that is a soul mate. A twin flame is different. It feels like coming home, even when you weren't looking for anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. There is something to be said for each type of relationship. I feel sad when I hear people disregard soul mate relationships because they are trying too hard to force things with their twin. It's a long complex journey this twin flame experience, but it is definitely a coming home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I disagree with the first comment. Of course we are all ONE, we are humanity, but there is a Yin Yang that has been expressed and shown through art in different parts around the world since the beginning of time. I have experienced different relationships and some the Love is stronger than others, but I've only had 2 that were on a totally different plane. The experience of spiritual growth & tremendous spiritual connection & a light forming around us that many would comment on when we would go out, was only with one. And with that one, we both at different moments mentioned feeling at home with one another, it scared us to the point of parting I believe. I've never known what to make of either relationship, but I do know it makes sense for our connection with another to go beyond personality traits. It makes sense for certain souls to have a connection on a different level. And to understand that, one would have to go beyond what is put in front of our faces on a daily basis on what Love is and isn't, and the idea of it being just black and white. We have to meditate, pray, and continually ask for understanding and peace, so that we can open our inner selves up to feel what is true. I love this blog, I appreciate you taking the time to read all of the material that you consumed and then shared. Your awesome! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for this comment, I really appreciate hearing your experiences. I consider myself learning always, and I'm hungry for any wisdom and enlightenment I can gain. I have since writing that post experienced my twin flame very intimately and believe things now at a soul level that were only conjecture before. I understand the fear of the intensity also, that's one of the parts of all this that unless you've experienced it, you can't understand it. This journey is eternal and even in separation we are, as you said, all one.

      Delete
    2. ALL WRONG NONSENSES ! HA HA ! * ~

      Delete
  7. Please keep in mind that as you read this post, I wrote it nearly two years ago at the VERY beginning of my journey into this, it was simply an attempt to wrap my head around a new concept I'd learned about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to know more of what my personal journey through all this went like, you can find much of it here http://heartofmytruth.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  8. Oh dear! Thank you so much for this article!!!! Now i know! For one year I felt like having a relationship with a man I met in a silent retreat. Over this year we met in three silent retreats...meaning we never talked! but during these retreats I went through all this stuff you describe above. It was a real torture!!! Just now coming out of the last retreat...finally I could face him. It was like he was still like me coming out of the darkness. Then I went finally over to him after all fear disappeared and hugged him. It was like a butter effect. Self hugging itself. And like being home in outer form. :-) ...Yet he left, I left with any further words. Now I feel this love towards him stronger than ever and it is not totally clear... was this it? Could you give some advice here? Maybe it just does not have to end up in a partnership? ..No matter what now I am also whole without him, this is known and felt inside. Thank you so much for sharing this!!! LOVE :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my experience and opinion, ending up happily ever after with our twins is not the point. I'm who I am today because I knew him, because I loved him, but I have no desire to be with him anymore, I am walking into my future a different person, the person I always was meant to be and that is worth everything.

      It sounds to me like you have a blissful and beautiful experience and know that when we are talking about our twin flames, the bond is eternal and supernatural, we do not need to physically be in the same place to be "whole". I'm so happy you've had this experience and wherever you go in life now, may it bless you deeply. <3

      Delete
  9. Yes, there are soul mates or twin souls, this was confirmed in the waking visions of Emanuel Swedenborg of the spiritual world. And you are right, they are rare. For those who want a definitive answer, I summarized his discussions here, along with some information regarding one's group soul and reincarnation: http://dream-prophecy.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-truth-of-eternal-soul-mates-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for adding to the discussion. This post is very, very old at this point and I've been through it all and have come to my own peace and am decidedly grateful for the journey.

      Delete
  10. Had to "follow" this blog..I've been looking for something like this to read for ages that actually makes sense and clarifies a lot of upheaval in my personal life. I Thank Goddess and God and All Powers that Be that I found this page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ALL WRONG AND EVEN BRIAN WEISS NEVER SAID ANY TWINS TRIPLES QUADRUPLES MULTI WHATEVER NO FLAMES AND NO SOUL MATES NO PSYCHIS AND NOTHING EXISTS ALL NONSENSE HA HA EVERY ALL WRONG NO SUPERNATURALS NONE NOTHING ANYTHING ALL NONSENSES ! * ~ ^

    ReplyDelete