.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Don't let Lies become your Truth


I speak often on here to the pain that comes within this twin flame journey. I do that in large part because of my own experience and because of the mail I get from so many of you in that same pain. I want to give comfort, support and to let you know you are not alone in this, you aren't crazy, this is very real.

As a person who has walked that path and transcended to the other side, I feel a deep kinship with those of you stuck in that indescribable soul tearing pain. At the same time, I've seen the other side and it's not what we thought, but it's beautiful here and I want everyone else to find this as well!

Not to say I think my journey will be yours or that I know all now, we all have our truth to find and light is always being revealed changing what we think today, but I do believe with all my heart and soul that there is purpose in this journey and it doesn't have to be a wedding and a happily ever after and it certainly isn't that you die from this pain, or simply cease being.

In truth, this is so much bigger than what our purely human concepts of love and romance can wrap around and for all of you stuck right there, I beg of you to open yourselves a little bigger and see what this can truly be.

My twin flame and I won't ever be together in that happily ever after sense, it's a gut knowing that has me say that, but that's perfect in it's design. What I got instead
of my happy every after with a man who, in real flesh and blood terms, was not the right man for me, was I got me. I became who I was supposed to be through all this. My life transformed, my writing transformed, my relationships transformed... and that is a happily ever after. It's power and it's beauty and it's worth so much more than a romantic love ever could be.

Don't get me wrong, I am not dismissing the importance of romantic love and soul unions in our life. We all want romantic love. The world revolves around the notion of the romantic soul mate. It's in our music, our art, our literature. It starts and ends wars. It consumes us with desire and longing, but too often when we are desperately seeking romantic love, and don't get me wrong because I've been there too, but too often that is a false path that leads to the pain, suffering and heartache we all experience within our relationships.

You are seeking salvation for the pain of your soul and we think that's to find our "missing half". The we come across the twin flame and think this is the answer, this is what I've been missing/seeking all my life... and then it runs from you!

I think more often than not, that pain you are in, it's not because you're missing your other half, but because you're not fully connected to yourself. Your soul is screaming out to you to recognize it and stop throwing it over for other people and things.

It's also often a call from the divine, because until we rest in perfect unity with ourselves and with the divine, any relationship we're in will be challenged and strained to some degree. The twin flame magnifies this a hundredfold.

Think of it like this, twin flames are supposedly two halves of the same soul. Why would you want to be romantically linked with yourself? There's more to this than that. You are each here to expand the other's heart, soul and conscience, but too many, in part because of our cultural beliefs and longing for "the one" tie all that onto something that is too small in thinking.

I truly do understand the "stuckness" we all feel when going through our twin flames, but we do create our reality through our thoughts and I would very lovingly remind all of you, that if you constantly tell yourself you won't be whole without them, that you can never love another, that you will be alone forever... you are in fact creating that truth within your life.

You have more power than you realize. Please don't make the lies become your truth. I would also caution you very strongly not to write the end of a story that is anything but over.

The twin flame has so many twist and turns and right now the majority of us are out there hurting. There does seem to have been a corner turned this year, more and more people are reclaiming themselves and finding the ability to move on with love and not anger and that is a beautiful thing. Still, this love is eternal, the two halves that make up this one soul, needs connection with all three pieces, one another, and the divine.

As a whole, we are capable of such great things.

We bring to the world light and love, music and understanding, art and compassion, aid and healing. This connection with the divine, and with ourselves through this other half, is complete in the spiritual and while you may not have this other soul in the physical aspect of your life right now, or while you may, but it is rife with pain and anarchy, do what you can to create a place in your mind where there are possibilities.

There is purpose and hope and optimism available to us all no matter how bleak the situation may seem in the moment.

Believe in yourself and your heart and your ability to love. Believe that this story has many twists and turns still to come and believe above all else, that this will come together for your highest good. You are not a victim to this, this is not here to destroy you.

Until the moment I realized I was whole even without my twin, I didn't think I could be either. So it's not that I haven't been there, it's just that I've experienced such complete healing in this that it forms my beliefs on this subject.

I don't mean to offend anyone or, by any stretch of the imagination, imply this is easy, I just mean to imply it's possible.

Much love always <3 ~ Samantha

1 comment:

  1. This is total cop out BS. True T.F HAVE to be together there is NO stopping it. All this spirituality BS is just that BS. WE LIVE HERE IN 3D,whatever is happening anywhere else is IRRELEVENT. All these people telling us what does and does not matter, it's all BS.
    If you are TRULY meant to be with someone YOU WILL BE WITH THEM. All this other drama and nicely worded blog pots are all utter NONSENSE.
    99.9% of people writing about twin flames have never even experience the real thing.
    And all this 'I'm so much better/so enlightened' because of all this pain and bs is total nonsense.
    Lets face it, most people are NOT dealing with twin flames they are dealing with bad relationships THEY WANT so BADLY to be twin flames they will do anything to justify it.
    And if you really are dealing with a twin flame let's be real you WOULD try and stop them from leaving, you don't just smile and wish them the best as all these blogs tell people to do.
    I am really starting to think this is all BS and we live in a very sick society which prays on others inabilities to have a healthy relationship.

    ReplyDelete