.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

What's Next?

I am now a year without my twin, or thereabouts. I've spent the last year of my life neck deep in emotional and spiritual work the likes of which I never could have imagined and I've had a metamorphosis that would never have been possible without knowing and loving my twin.

I'm on sabbatical for the next two months, staying on the beach, resting and reflecting on all that has happened. When I come back, I will have so much enlightenment and wisdom to share as a woman who loved, lost, and transcended due to her twin flame.

If you want to know more about me in the meantime, please visit my website at www.samanthalucas.net I've always wanted to change the world, in two months time, I start that mission for real. Much love and peace to you all. Be well and be blessed my beloved twin flames. It's time to light up the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment