.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

On Hope...

Hope as defined by Webster - a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.

Someone accused me recently of destroying hope because of my personal belief that reunion is not the sole point of the twin flame journey.

I base that belief on my own journey and the hundreds of people I've spoken to, all in separation, many of whom later died, or their twins passed, while in separation.

If the sole point is reunion, then we are getting it horribly, horribly wrong. I chose to find purpose in this journey, even in the separation. That brings me hope.

As long as you hold breath in your body, you hold hope. I love my twin dearly and every day I "hope" I'll hear from him. I simply don't live with the expectation that I will. I have to make peace within my separation because if I can't do that, then I can't live. Too many are living incapacitated with pain and longing, but that is not hope.

Hope is alive.

Hope has joy in it.

If you have no joy, then it would seem to me your hope is already diminished.

I can only speak to that which I
know, that which I live. I am here, speaking my truth to those who are, like me, in separation and don't want that to end them. There is hope all around me. I have hope in my future, in my life, I even have hope to love again because I have seen and understood what my twin came to do in my life, and I in his... and we did that.

I honestly feel complete in my journey with him and I'm blessed for that.

Doesn't mean I don't hope every day that this is the day he calls.

I just don't wallow in that desire.

Someone else asked me recently how I go on, thinking I could love again.

Very simply, I don't like who I become if all I do is stay in pain, waiting for a man to return to me that most likely will not. I feel that in my soul, it is not pessimism, My heart tells me we are done. I choose to accept that, even while I do hold hope that I am wrong, knowing that in the spiritual, we are one, we are complete and I feel that now.

There is so much more to me and to my life than happily ever after with my twin in this lifetime and if I don't see that, if I can't embrace that...

I become a very sad person with a very dark life and that serves no purpose.

About a decade ago, I had a series of five miscarriages. At the time, it was the worst thing that ever happened to me, but now, I see those babies came to me with the very specific purpose of preparing me for this.

It was through the loss of those beautiful souls that I learned to make purpose out of dark, find joy in the worst pain. That's how I got through the loss of babies and through the loss of my twin in this life. That's also why I continue to live each day with hope.

This life holds so many joys and so many pains, I choose to let the pain wash over me, change me if it must, but I embrace the joy.

It's my choice to do so.

Some days it's easier than others, but I live a life steeped in deep gratitude for everything that has come my way and every lesson I've learned that has made me who I am today.

That's what I pray for all of you as well.

As long as you hold breath, you hold hope... but don't live your life "waiting". Live your life in joy, you are a twin flame, you are blessed indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment