.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Great Journey


I have been struggling spiritually over the weekend, but those times of struggle so often have the purpose of enlightenment and growth. There was a moment where I realized again how my twin flame journey has propelled me a million miles from where I once was spiritually.

In the work I do with twin flames, I focus on health and spirituality, particularly surrender to the divine and the plan that I believe we all agreed to before we got here.

This weekend I realized another aspect of surrender. When you can stare into the face of what terrifies you, whether that be the loss
of your twin, a financial or health crisis, or anything else, and say to it, "I welcome you because I know you are not here to harm me, but teach me." I believe that is surrender in it's purest form.

That is one of the many things this journey has done for me. This is just one of the reasons why I'm so passionate about all this even though I get disheartened at times and frustrated at the pain I see, I believe in the purpose of this thing we all call twin flames.

I know it can be very hard at times, painful to the point you wish you'd just stop breathing, but I also know the sun and the spring rains do come and that renewal and rebirth await those of us who walk all the way through this.

Today I'm actually giving you an assignment.

I want you to take some time today, and reflect on the journey so far, as it applies solely to yourself.

I don't want you going over signs that said this was "the one" or moments with your twin that made you feel romantic and happy, I want you to look at the moments that were just for you. The times you healed and what that did to you as a person. Look at lessons and enlightenment you've gained. I want you to think about spiritual gifts you've seen surface that you may not have known you had before. Perhaps a desire to grow in physical health, to teach the lessons of your heart, or study Reiki or some other spiritual art has taken hold of you that never would have entered your life any other way.

Are you braver now?

Are you more compassionate, more loving, more understanding?

Has your faith grown?

Today I want to encourage you to look at who and what this journey is making you. Then, with gratitude, I want you to write a letter to the creator thanking him for all the things you never would have known or experienced without your twin. I want you to pray in thanks and release the pain, the sorrow, the unfulfilled promises.

Today is a day to embrace the beauty of this journey with gratitude, for it has blessed you well.

I hear so many ask why doesn't my twin flame feel the anguish of separation? Why doesn't he/she get the spiritual aspects of this journey or how important and rare this is?

It does often feel as though you are on this alone and that your tf isn't experiencing any of what you are. For me, I had to separate myself from my twin  in my thinking so that I could focus on the gifts I was receiving, see the growth that was happening in me.

If we keep our focus on our twin flame, we miss what is meant for us. If we are constantly saying to god, "What about him? What about her?" we are missing what about us.

I would beg of you not to take that path.

We must stay grateful in our hearts. We must never let this journey claim our light.

This is a tremendous journey that goes through some very dark valleys, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world and I pray that today you experience a shift in perspective so that you to can start to soar with gratitude rather than be weighed down by unmet expectation and desire.

Take heart all who are struggling in their faith, in their relationships, in life, you are not alone, and more, you are twin flames and that is an exceptional gift. You have strength and wisdom you have barely begun to tap into. Stay your course, trust in the divine and know that all is well and here to serve you. Many blessings to all who read these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment