.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The End of my twin flame story... for now.

Something happened to me recently. It happened in a flash and in that moment, the path I had been traveling on, simply ended.

I had been feeling so much love for my twin all day. It was like a light burning inside me and so beautiful, different, unlike anything I'd felt in the past for him and then I had a flash, a moment where I saw him standing on a beach, in an alcove. The beach was being restrained by an old sea wall way out in the distance and he was very far away from me.

At first I intended to say nothing, but to silently send my love as I do everyday, but then I thought this is a vision and I have some control over it and the love I was feeling, it was so pure, not wanting anything, just a joyful, peaceful feel and in the end, I just ran to him and I hugged him and my love burst forth like a tangible force. I felt it and I began to cry as I sat there and tried to hold the vision for as long as I could.

In that vision, as I hugged him, I could tell he was disoriented, and he started to push me away, but I
just held him and let my love flow freely into his soul.

As we stood on the beach hugging, his recognition seemed to grow and finally, he hugged me back and in that instant, him the stone wall holding back the see burst and flooded the beach with life once more.

There were fish and sand dollars, sea stars, seals, dolphins, birds... in just a second it went from a barren wasteland to a lively beach... it was incredible.

In that moment, I knew how deeply I love him, not loved, love.

Even still.

No matter how hard I had tried to release that love, how hard I had tried to control it, shut it away, it was still there, but because of the work I'd done, the healing, the love had grown stronger, not weaker and it was pure. It was beautiful.

As the vision ended I was overcome and I wept and wept. It was a cleansing cry filling me with so much love and joy that in the end, I wrote my twin, no I never heard back, but I wasn't expecting to... I simply needed to tell him I'm sorry.

Sorry for the demands and expectations I brought to our relationship, sorry for withholding my love out of fear and for being blinded by my pain and drowning in my anger. Sorry for all the things I was responsible for and releasing all that he'd done to hurt me, because none of it mattered anymore.

I am healed.

I am whole.

I am love.

I promised to always keep my heart open to him and to send him energy if ever he needed it. I was, and still am, in such amazing peace. There is no more pain only love. I have absolute peace because I have absolute peace within me.

know I will see my twin again, and I know I can handle it with only love and not lose me, not lose my path, my dreams, my life. Oh he is an infuriating man, but he is me... and I, he. It's how it is written, there is no changing that or running from it. There is only going through it and coming out the other side.

know I will go on to love again, because it is part of his gift to me in this lifetime. My twin taught me more than he could ever know and I will take all of that with me as I turn a page in the book that is my life and open myself up to whatever comes next.

I write these things as I close a chapter in my life and close my personal twin flame blog as that was a blog started as a remedy for my pain. A place to pour out my heart and soul as I was crucified by my truest love, but in my rebirth, I have no more need of a place to bury pain, because I have no more pain.

I am still writing, blogging, teaching, and sharing my life, just in a different forum, something started in the new energy of a twin flame entirely, steadily burning brightness into the dark.

You will continue to find my writings here, but also through www.thelifeiwrite.org and through Facebook.

My work with twin flames is just beginning and I have so much to share having gone through the fire and having been reborn.

My blessed kindred twins, my love and my heart is always with you and I pray you find what I have...

Peace at last   

What an extraordinarily beautiful thing.

Here's to tomorrow and whatever that may hold. Peace and blessings always ~ Samantha

Two existences have merged in a single temple. ~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment