.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Something for Everyone

There's something for everyone and as a subscriber you get everything! So come for the fiction, stay for the spiritual, or the other way around. Either way, you now get both! You've found a place for teaching, support and enlightenment for Twin Flames and for life. If you want to follow a dream, have a better life, follow a passion or grow spiritually, then join us, because that's what I'm all about. I believe that life is a journey and as I've traveled roads many never see, I've gained a lot of wisdom and enlightenment that it is my responsibility and honor to share.

What you'll find here is an array of content from articles on spirituality and twin flames, to serialized fiction and novels, to encouragement, blessings and humor for life.

Let me take you through a bit of what you'll receive in being my "patron"...
  • Twin Flames
If you know what a Twin Flame is, you're in the right place!

If you don't know what that is, that's totally okay, you're still most likely in the right place!

The years I went through my own Twin Flame journey utterly transformed and defined me and now it is my passion and sacred mission to bring light to others on their life paths, whether that be a Twin Flame journey or not.

The thing about Twin Flames is, it's really about the journey and what makes a person strong for their twin flame journey, also makes them strong in life. I share my personal experiences with my twin flame and my spirituality with a focus on the journey, not the destination. While some content is specific for Twin Flames, much is simply labeled for spirituality and good insight for anyone.

It is my desire to bring light and love, wisdom and healing to all who join me here and certainly to those Twin Flame's who assemble. You and I are kindred. I understand the pain and the longing, but I also understand the surrender and the peace and I want to help you reach that stage in your own journey.
  • Fiction
As a fiction writer, I'm best known for erotic romances and as of April 8th when we hit our first milestone goal (yay!) my novel, *Untamable, is now available to all patrons! So check out this link after you've signed up and you can download that to start you off on our journey together. *adult themes and some explicit language

For my BDSM followers, you'll want to check out Starlight Key, a serialized erotic romance with elements of Domination, submission, a little bondage and polyamory. With me though, it's always about the relationships and showing how love and soul bonds change a person and heal even the deepest wounds. This link here will set you up with episode one.

While Starlight Key does have scenes of bondage and domination, it's not an erotic work on the whole. Many of the stories being told within this world are amazing twin flame stories that will cover about a five year time span... and may take me that long to complete too! As we all know, the twin flame path can be a very long journey. Sagittarius Ascendant and Soul of my Soul most mimics that by being the long winding story of a group of souls with entwined destiny. 

Whether you've experienced a Twin Flame, or any other extraordinary soul bond, you will find something of worth in Starlight Key and I'm running daily scenes (Tuesday - Friday) all summer long. It will touch your heart, make you cry, give you hope and remind you of how important you are in this world. Keep in mind, this is a passion project and largely unedited. I do appreciate your looking the other way at my naked writing. For more on the Key, check out the Starlight Key pageon my site.

Destiny - It's a beautiful thing.
  • Spirituality
Spirituality is the core of my existence. I am nothing without the god of my knowing and I live a life dedicated to walking a spiritual path. You'll find a lot of that on Patreon from my personal blog, to posts I share, oracle readings, metaphysical uses of stones and crystals, astrology and so much more.
Also in the coming months I'll be giving you all a first look into a series of blessing and prayer book I'm creating, letting you all be the first eyes to see them.
  • Healthy Living
Living a life that's healthy is so important to me. I share with you my own struggles with weight and food, but also my triumphs and my personal rituals and secret to keep my life balanced and running smoothly. Right now I have a project running, Wellness - in 21 days, where we're re-centering, refocusing and reconstructing habits that take us where we want to be. It's moving rather slowly because of all I have on my plate right now, but you can jump in anytime and your first post can be found here. 
  • Then of course, you just get ME!
I guess after all, that's the point to all of this, if you're drawn here, we connect on some level. If you don't know me personally, well I share a lot here on my blog just for patrons - Samantha 365. Plus, you get my Disney side. I'm the self proclaimed Disney Springs food and music blogger AND once we hit a group goal of $100 a month, which we are currently only $1 away from, I'm going to set up an interactive Disney day where I'll go wherever you want, take the photos you want, ride the rides - I reserve the right of refusal on some rides! lol It'll be fun though and I really want you all to be a part of it and I do appreciate the indulgence. 

That's a good round up of content and what happens here. If any of this makes sense to you, then please consider subscribing. Subscriptions start as low as a dollar a month, but you can give as much as you feel called. I work hard to make sure you have content that can't be found anywhere else and please know, I treasure each and every person who supports me this way. Without you, I wouldn't be able to keep making a difference. I just wouldn't. You matter to me, but also to a lot of people who'll remain nameless and faceless, but who matter. 

For more about me, check out my website and whatever your journey, whatever your struggles, I hold you in prayer and I bless you deeply from the bottom of my heart. ~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment