.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Strength of a Twin Flame Union

It has been a long while since I’ve written here. That has been in part because I was internalizing my own experience and deciding what I believed and what I was willing to share. I worry that some of the lessons I took away from my journey will upset those of you who are holding on with a death grip to a relationship that isn’t serving you. The biggest mistake I think we all make in this is to put this relationship, our twin, ahead of everything else that truly matters. We give up ourselves to "wait" for our twins to recognize and claim us, too many of us seem to be putting out lives in some kind of limbo waiting to be reunited fully with our twins and I have to say I believe this to be the wrong choice.

We say, but he's (she) is the other half of my soul and we just know they'll recognize it and come back to us any second and that's when life will begin.

Please don’t get me wrong, I did this too, but being a twin doesn't give a person free reign to hurt you, keep you as their safe bet, or disrespect you in anyway.

A twin flame union should be strong and you must know above all else that it can only be as strong as the people in it.

I won't speak for everyone, but I know I was not at my strongest when I was letting my twin push me aside, put the feelings of someone else above mine, or my saying it was okay he wasn't there for me when I was hurting, scared or suffering. I made excuses for him for a full year while he met, dated and fell in love with someone else and pushed me aside again and again. I loved him, and I recognized him. I saw what we could be together and how we could touch the world together. That meant something to me and for that purpose, I allowed myself to suffer.

Again, I won’t speak for everyone, but in my case,
I let my twin treat me with a level of disrespect I would never tolerate from anyone else in my life, but he was the other half of my soul, what else could I do, right?

I don’t regret the journey I went on, it changed me, but one of the big lessons I’ve taken away is that this idea that because a person is believed to be our other half, we allow ourselves to live in a depth of pain we wouldn’t otherwise is not necessarily true. Though I do believe that pain can transform you, I also see too many people being made weaker by it, not stronger. Further, when we allow our twins to treat us like this, we are in truth cheating them from the very lessons they need to experience if they are ever to become the partners we are destined to have.

In short, we are keeping the flame small on all fronts.

I don't know what the future holds, but I have learned that to be a good partner in any relationship, I have to be whole in myself first. I believe that true reunion is only possible when we are walking in our own truth, seeking light and enlightenment. Twin flames are spiritual unions and they aren't ever going to work the way we want them to. It's in the surrender to god that we transcend and that, in my meager opinion, is the point to this in the first place.

Going forward here at Twin Flame Sanctuary, I am devoting myself to sharing the enlightenment I learned, and hope to help those of you in separation, not just bear this pain, but soar despite it. I’ve found in myself how to channel the energy of the twin flame and live whole and happy without mine at my side. I believe too many of us are lost in this overwhelming pain and confusion and I am dedicating myself to helping you, above all others, find yourself, find your strength, find peace.

2014 will be a stellar year and I believe it can be the year you find your truth and use the gift of the twin flame to fly higher than you realized you were capable.

I pray all of you on this journey find the best god has in store for you, whether that's happily ever after, or simply a new transcended version of yourself, or a bit of both! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">

5 comments:

  1. Namaste. I have been walking this path now for over two years, and your words, your energy, your intelligence and strength guide and assist me at an incredibly weak point in my journey. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're VERY welcome. I don't have all the answers, but I feel sharing my own journey as I walk it, is what I'm meant to do. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha - Namaste! Thank you for this. So much to this journey! A shame when twin's don't see, or ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, I've been in the depth of this and I need to be a voice now if that makes sense. <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Samantha,

    This is where I am at right now with my........I'm not even sure he is my Twin Flame, but he is a soul connection of some sort. The only difference for us is that we started as friends and have never admitted or talked about our connection, and we have not experienced the blissful period that I read usually happens before they run. He ran right from the start, and is still running. This may sound silly and childish, but I deleted him from my Facebook about a week ago for reasons I will not get into, but I just felt like I was DONE. I have had a hard time putting him out of my mind and concentrating on myself and my needs, so I feel that deleting him will make it somewhat easier.

    I feel like my life is already becoming unstuck since making that move, as I have just obtained a new job. Unemployment has been an issue of mine for several years and, really, most of my life. Overcoming that hurdle has given me a renewed excitement and interest in life. I feel like I can really start living again, and hope to meet new people and form new friendships at work. I am also feeling open to allowing other romantic relationships into my life. I feel like I just need to relax and have some fun and feel alive again.

    I will not put my life on hold one more minute waiting for him. It's been 3 years since he started running and jumped into a year and a half relationship with someone else. He has grown very distant over the last year and I have just had it. I can't do it anymore. I don't need to see what he's doing and who he's doing it with or what is going on in his life. I think it will be better if I don't know. I'm not saying that I have given up all hope, but clearly........he is not ready to be with me at this point, so I must move forward without him.

    Thank you so much for this article. It confirms for me that I have made the right move.

    ReplyDelete