.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Gift...


Twin Flames... it's crazy, right?

These relationships bring us to our knees, shake us, wake us up and change us to the core.

For me, the past three years, going through everything I did with Tony, I wasn't able to write anything and I can't tell you how painful that has been. I'm a writer by profession as well as just the fact that creating stories, especially love stories, is something I've done all my life. Especially when I was in pain, or lonely, or going through some sort of hell. So for my twin flame to walk into my life and burn that, of all things... I couldn't understand it.

Now I do.

He burnt it so it would rise again like the phoenix, stronger, truer, and as a gift, to my own soul, and to all of you who know what these relationships are, what they do. I'm writing now for you. This is what Tony and I created and he may not be here now to see it through, but I am, and I will give this creation the life it was meant for.

In the past two years, I didn't complete a single story, I did however,
start a lot of projects and this year I'm dedicating myself to finishing them!

One of the things that I had to come to terms with, is when you want to write twin flame stories, you need a LOT of room and a traditional romance novel wasn't going to work, not even if I turned it into a twenty book series!

So I've moved into serialized storytelling and I'm praying it will find an audience and be successful.

I have a VERY complex world that I've built, all based of course on twin flames and soul bonds. I'll be debuting the first serial tomorrow and this will run all year for free on a site called Patreon which is a site created to help artists build a following of supporters. Which is my goal in the long run.

For the official debut of this serial, I'm revealing an episode every day this week (Mon - Fri) on my Patreon Page and I'd so appreciate it if you all could help me spread the word.

After the official Patreon debut, I'll settle back into a once a week routine debuting a new episode late Sunday... and I mean late, like 4 in the morning Monday kind of late. lol

Maleena is a my ground zero story for the 7 Suns series that will debut next year. Which is a series about seven "suns" who must find their mates to effectively shift the energy on the planet and allow for the twin flames to reunite. This year I'll be debuting some of the characters from that, giving you their backstory. My youngest says to think of it like my version of the Avengers, this year you'll get Iron Man, Thor and Captain America... next year, the Avengers. lol

So in that case, this year you'll get to meet several of my "Suns" and next year they'll start to come together as one. Maleena, as I said, will run the length of this year, absolutely for free. I will be adding new episodes weekly to my Patreon page and you can download them from there.

I do ask that you don't share my work directly without also sharing the links back to my site and my Patreon page or my website. Though this serial is free, this is still my livelihood and I am hoping to build support from people who get the twin flame bonds and can see that in my stories.

If you become one of my patrons, you can take part in the activity feed. Also the weekly get together I'll be starting over there after we get some following. This will be a time to talk about the serial, but also about twin flames because we need to support one another. There's also a bunch of other perks I've put together to thank people for supporting me, as well as three more serials I'm adding this year, all within this world, exclusively for my Patrons.

Just a note on explicit content, Maleena won't have any, some of the other series I'll be writing will, but they'll be labeled as such so you won't get in over your head with anything. ;-) Part of my personal journey however went through a bdsm relationship and there is such beauty in that when it works, that I have to share that. Because until I saw a proper D/s relationship, I really had no idea how two halves became a whole and that was my twin flame primer So some of the relationships I'll be writing about will be Dom/sub relationships. As I said, those will  be labeled so those of you not wanting to read that type of material won't end up there by mistake.

This is a HUGE risk for me and completely uncharted territory, but I am nothing if not the woman who takes the leaps of faith and I believe I have much to say and that through my fiction, is the best way to say it.

I've attached one of the videos I've made for Maleena, I hope if nothing else, you enjoy that and thank you for reading all the way to the bottom. ;-) This world and these stories is what my union with my twin created and I know now my real purpose within the twin flame world. It's not to tell you how to navigate, but to touch your heart with stories that get what you're going through. It was my gift from my twin, and now it's my gift to you all. And I can't wait to share it with you.

Blessed Sunday everyone.

www.samanthalucas.net
www.patreon.com/SamanthaLucas


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all of this. I have been reading your pages for weeks and just purchased your 30 day guide. I am so overwhelmed right now I can barely express myself. I recently discovered I am an empath, realized a man I have known for two decades is my "twin soul", something I had never heard of. Mind exploding. I am so excited and scared. But I want to let you know that I am grateful for your words.

    ReplyDelete