.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

How and Why I'm Moving On in Love

Not all of us come through the twin flame experience convinced that no other love will do. I'm one of those people. I received so much from my time with my twin. I was transformed by it, but as a woman who has always been searching for great love and romance, I'll tell you truthfully, I'm not going to be with my twin ever again, my soul knows it, but I'm not going to remain single all my life either.

There was a time when I did think I'd choose the latter. A time when I thought I'd be fine with being single. After we've experienced the bond, the connection, the passion, of our reunions, it's hard to think there could ever be anything else that satisfies us.

Fact is, after you've been through the twin flame, no ordinary relationship will ever do, but what if the experience has unlocked a door to a whole new level of love and romance? What if by staying in it, doing the work, letting it transform you, makes you capable of something you never were before?

What if the twin flame didn't come into your life to be the thing, but to prepare you for it?

If it's not ordinary, it won't be obtained in any ordinary way, yet even as I'd speak of this extraordinary love I wanted, I expected it to come in an ordinary way, an ordinary package.

My prayers for great love have been answered, but I guess they've been answered with a few questions. How much faith do you have? How much are you willing to trust? Are you willing to break the spell to unlock the love?

I will tell you that I loved my twin flame every bit as much as anyone has ever loved a twin flame. I wanted to be with him desperately, more than I wanted my next breath. I grieved the loss of, not only our love, but our friendship, like I have never grieved anything in my life, but then... I moved beyond it. I took the lessons and the transformations and I became someone new. I built a different life. It's all still very much a work in progress, but I honored my experience by using it, by allowing it to create in this world what I would never have been able to create otherwise and for all of that I will eternally be grateful for this experience.

It's taken me nearly two years to get to the point where I know I can move forward. Up until three weeks or so ago, I honestly wasn't sure. I knew I wanted to, I intended to, but even with all the opportunity in the world for love and romance staring me in the face, I had no interest. I wasn't sure that would ever change.

As most of you know, while I was still with my twin flame, my guides brought a new man into my life and told me straight out that this new man was the great love of my life, the one I'd be with because my twin flame would realize too late that I was the great love of his life. I wasn't interested in that new love. He's a nice man and we're friends, but until about three weeks ago, I'd rather go to the dentist than be with anyone else.

Then it happened.

I was out with him one night and we were flirting. There was a moment where I realized, I was having fun, and more, that I hadn't had fun since all the torment began with my twin flame. Not fun like this, not this comfortable enjoyment of being with a man. Then in one very simple moment, I realized I couldn't fight this anymore and I did the unthinkable, I let my walls down. Walls that I had placed around my heart years before as I started to lose my twin flame to another woman. Walls that had been protecting my fragile, obliterated heart so it could hopefully heal, then in that moment, simply fell away.

I knew the last time my twin flame and I parted, that that was it. It had to be done. How I as able to move on, how I got over my twin flame, was to lock up my heart while it healed, but in that moment with this other man, I realized that it had indeed healed and was ready to come back online and do what it did best.

Since that night the relationship has changed, grown more than it had in the two years prior to that and I've also seen new life in all my creative efforts and my passion for my life has been stirred up again.

Since my twin flame and I parted, I'd been living in a muted world. I did the best I could, and I kept going, but my joy was dimmed, my happiness pretty non-existent. Don't get me wrong, because I'm the kind of person who will find the happy, but I can see now how the happy I was living in, was head happy. I'm slowly stepping into heart happy again now and that's pretty terrific.

One of the things though that trips me up, is the common wisdom of how to "plan" for your relationships. Like we somehow have control over them. We make these lists, do our own work and try to manifest this perfect partner. I just don't see that as realistic.

First of all, I think our romantic partnerships are determined before we even get here. So whomever you are about to be with, it's already decided. If that's the case, then what about free will, being awake, manifesting this perfect union?

My guides showed me something last night in regards to this man in my life and I wanted to share it with any of you who have ears to hear, whom it may help.

You see, the man in my life, we have a deep soul bond and a heavy dose of chemistry, but beyond that... I don't see anything in him that makes me want to be in a relationship with him. He doesn't match up to that "list" we're all told to make. Yet my guides assure me repeatedly, this is the guy.

I've argued, circled this, and avoided it forever at this point, but last night I realized that what they mean when they say, I'll do for him what my twin flame did for me, only I'll do it with love, not fire, is that I'll initiate his awakening, being with me will transform him, the same as being with my twin flame transformed me.

Many of us "enlightened" beings, are very invested in the age old wisdom, you can't expect someone to change and you certainly can't change anyone. These things are true, so how then was I to reconcile my guides constantly telling me I was about to awaken this great man, this great prince? I think, in many ways, this is what has kept me on the fence, watching. I was waiting to see this man emerge that my guides say he is, when all along, I was the spark that will ignite the change.

I'm not going into a relationship hoping he'll be someone different. I'm not marrying him convinced I'll change him, but I can inspire him, encourage him, teach him, love him and watch him blossom into the man he's always been meant to be. What an incredible honor that is. I am deeply humbled to be allowed to be a part of this, truly I am. I just hadn't seen it quite this way before last night, before this -

When I saw this, I immediately thought, yes, that's what I want and this guy I'm being led to isn't a warrior, he's very much a little boy lost, and I've been punishing him for that in a way. In the moment I started to tell my guides how I wanted this amazing, awake, deeply passionate and spiritual man, my guides were saying back, that is exactly who this man is. He's locked in a human prison and the gift I'll give both of us is to unlock him. And for a split second, I saw it. More, I felt this man's soul and I knew him.

Think of it, had any of us gone into our twin flame unions knowing the power they held, wouldn't we have done many things differently? It's like the difference between a novice wizard and a master. We have this power that if wielded with precision can carve out the beauty, can break dark spells, can breathe life into something that's been long dormant.

Within the twin flame, most of us have been the novice, the magic was too powerful. I can almost picture a small wizard with a magic wand, sparks and flares spewing out in every direction while the wand pulls him like a water hose with too much pressure. We didn't know how to properly use the magic. We weren't ready, weren't wise enough, strong enough. I'm now the one with the wisdom. I can go into this knowing how to wield the magic. True love isn't a fairy tale, but it is magic. What we all seem to forget though is that magic needs someone at the helm. It isn't pixie dust from the clouds, it starts within each of us in faith, and it's brought to life with courage and action.

Don't get me wrong though, this isn't, oh I'll just pick some man and use my gloriousness to awaken him, change him, or fulfill him. This is a very specific case where I've been directed to a man who is supposedly the great love of my life and I'm being very specifically asked by spirit to awaken him.

And to be clear, the only real way to awaken him, is to be truly, authentically me when I'm with him. I have no power over him, but who I am, will speak to who he is on a soul level. It will call to him and if he chooses to answer that call, it will lead him down a path of great awakening. I will stand by him and support him in that every step of the way.

I think all manifestation is a realization of what's already written. I couldn't go up to some man on the street and do what I'm about to attempt here, but I do believe I'll do it here, because I think that's how it was meant to be.

Same as no other man could have had the affect on me that my twin flame did, no other woman will have the same affect on this man as I will. I realize how arrogant that sounds, but I'm hoping you see beyond that to the point here... if you have any sense in your soul that you are to move past this twin flame experience you've had, listen to that. I say all the time, none of us truly understand what this phenomena is, only that's it's very, very real. If it's run through you like a wild fire, use it, find your truth from it and if part of your truth is that your twin was here to prepare you for the greatest love you've ever known, accept that, move on that, breathe it in and let it be.

I'm being asked to love this man... beyond that, we will see.


At the end of the day, love is truly undefinable by any one agreed upon criteria. Whatever situation your in, listen to your own heart and soul above all else. I truly think that's all we can really ever do. Blessings to all who read these words, today and always.

3 comments:

  1. I read this post just now and wow what a jolt! You just answered a lot of deep questions for me..I have been struggling with the "why", how" , and " for what purpose" questions as to a certain person in my life..I may not know all the real answers yet but this helped bring on a lot of clarity and shined a spotlight on some things for me!! Bright Blessings to you and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I share my journey for just that reason. If it helps or blesses someone then it blesses me too. Much love to you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened to stumble upon the twin flame topics on Pinterest. Being in a state of massive confusion about my partner of one year, I will be using your knowledge and experience to help guide me through and understand if this is what's really happening! I think it is! Gratitude for the words I just read. I need serious help! This man loves me on the level I'd always wanted, but hes got baggage along with old deep wounds and emotional issues. Like me haaaha! It's like a merry go round with drama but I always find myself back in his loving arms. Probably the most Intense realtionship of my life! I always ask for spirit and supreme being to help guide me to the light. Need serious strength and help to find clarity because my heart, mind, and body are all telling me something different. What do u recommend as the first step into finding peace in this soul level connection ?

    ReplyDelete