.

Update Feb 2021:
Find my writings now at SamanthaLife.com
Namaste and many blessings.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

There is Peace within the Storm

The twin flame phenomena continues to grow in popularity and as a result more and more are writing about it, teaching about it and just talking about it.

When I first met my twin and started researching this, there were very limited articles online for twin flames and most came from a very strict new age perspective. Don't get me wrong, I am not condemning those beliefs, but I know many of us are not called to that lifestyle or beliefs and yet still we are dealing with the very real pain, bliss and awakening the twin flame brings with it and for me at that time, I just remember feeling lost, alone and that I had lost my ever loving mind!

This is why in large part I write, if I can help any other single person not feel so alone in this, then it's worth my time.

 For those of you who have written me regarding Sanctuary, I can't thank you enough for the kindness you've extended me, but please understand, the joy in my soul is over the fact that my words have resonated, connected and brought peace to so many of you.

As I eluded to above, I come at the twin flames phenomena from a different aspect than most and because of that
I get concerned sometimes that I am being nothing but a buzz kill, but I believe the blessing of this relationship is more the healing and the awakening it brings with it than any physical reunion in a romantic sense. Yes that's been my experience, but to write of anything other than what I have personally experienced, in my opinion, starts to border of cultism and is hypocritical. I can only share with you what I've experienced, what I've learned and how I've seen this amazing gift manifest in my own life. I can share with you the things that have gotten me through and made me stronger and I can tell you with absolute certainty that I believe there is joy, peace and worth on the other side of this.

I love my tf deeply, but at this place in time, have no desire to have a relationship with him. He has his own inner work to do and I have mine, but our brief time together changed my entire life and if I can bring that to anyone else, I'm beyond blessed.

Sanctuary isn't a quick fix, get my twin back, book. It's a 30 day spiritual guide showing how to use the energy and power of the twin flame that's within you to grow, balance and become the best, strongest rendition of yourself possible.

In truth there is only one section of the book dedicated solely to the twin flame relationship as a couple, most of the book is on self work, what you can do to grow stronger, to ease the pain, and to find peace and comfort within this storm.

If you'd like more information on Sanctuary, please visit my website, you'll find the table of contents along with a full day from the guide and thank you again for the messages, you all have touched my heart as deeply as you say I've touched yours. Thank you for that ~ Samantha

http://www.samanthalucasromances.com/sanctuary.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry, I totally missed your comment. :-(

    I hope if you've read it, it has blessed you and if you haven't, that it will when you do! <3

    ReplyDelete